1. First thing first, how much does BillMade cost?
Well, it will cost you only that much which will not affect your pocket.
2. Are you serious?
Yes, we are.
3. We have internet issues at our location, does BillMade work offline?
Yes, that’s why we have developed BillMade in such a way that it will work in offline mode as well.
4. Does BillMade work online?
As if now it’s available offline only. Further version would be coming soon on Cloud.
5. What about security of our data?
BillMade is built with Best Industry-Standard Security Practices and Employs strict policies to protect your data, so your data is safe with you only.
6. But, how will you generate revenue with Minimum charges?
We believe having a large number of user and ability to reach the global with ease and providing a single point for all type of billing solution at affordable price.
7. What about support?
We provide support via mail or virtually i.e. through our Product Support Team which is available to solve your query within a stipulated Turnaround Time. Also you can use our Distributor with Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) to have the Support.
Please email us at support@BillMade.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call our Support lines from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM at 020-65211801/ +91 9323267967.
If required, we provide Technical support remotely. You just need to have an Internet Connection for the same.
8. Does BillMade store data locally as well?
Yes, BillMade’s Billing Modules stores Data locally. So your Data is Safe with you only. This is an automatic process done by the System Database.
9. What are the minimum system requirements for using BillMade?
PC or Mac having minimum Core 2 Duo Processor, 2GB RAM, 128GB HD and a decent printer to print the bills.
10. Which type of printer do you suggest and prefer?
A Thermal Printer or any Dot metrics printer.
11. Can we retrieve the data whenever required?
Yes, whenever you want to and from wherever you can.
12. Is Internet required for running BillMade’s billing module?
To operate the Billing modules, Internet is not required. Internet is only required for Registration & Activation of the Product License.
13. Does BillMade work for multiple sectors?
BillMade is designed to work for multiple sectors. The more the merrier.
14. How many cities you currently operate from?
Currently Pune & Mumbai.